Maintenance release: Blazorise 1.3.2
Blazorise, your go-to component library for Blazor, has just released a maintenance update packed with valuable improvements. Let's dive into the key highlights:
What's New in 1.3.2
Validation is crucial, and Blazorise now ensures error messages defined on
ValidationError take top priority. This means users get immediate feedback, making your forms more user-friendly and reliable.
Autocomplete is now more robust, whether for simple text suggestions or complex data selection. Expect a smoother user experience in various scenarios.
Documentation is your guide to Blazorise. With these updates, we made some small adjustments to understand and use the library effectively, reducing your learning curve.
Detailed list of changes
- #4951 Docs : Markdown : Example for shortcuts is wrong
- #4973 In the Autocomplete you can see what you are typing
- #4886 Docs : Datagrid : Missing RowStyling parameters
- #4981 Add FilterMethod to DataGridColumnInfo
- #4995 [Bug]: NullReferenceException in Blazorise Datagrid
- #4955 Blazorise Cropper component
- #4975 Autocomplete SearchBackground doesn't look right when using Multiple Attribute
- #4940 DatePicker show null placeholder
- #4874 Link to code in demos
- #5015 [Bug]: Size parameter not working on Figure component for Material provider
- #5038 Autocomplete issue
- #5020 RichTextEdit: Safe loading and invocation
- #5051 [Bug]: DataGrid Header Group breaks when none of the columns have a DisplayOrder attribute
- #5041 [Bug]: CSS Grid Columns and Rows are not Responsive
- #5058 [Bug]: CardDeck hardcoded to three cards
- #4992 [Bug]: Validation : ValidationError priority for error message | Should ChildContent have an higher priority
- #5070 [Bug]: UseValidation = "true" make DataGridSelectColumn replace the select component with a normal text box when editing a row.
- #5063 Using material: ModalSize.Extralarge is same width as ModalSize.FullScreen
- #5073 Bind DatagridSelectColumn to an Enum Field (cast error)
Your feedback and contributions are what make the Blazorise community thrive. Please continue sharing your experiences, bug reports, and feature requests. Every input helps shape Blazorise for the better.
As of now, there are no known incompatibilities with the previous Blazorise 1.3.x releases. We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.3.2.
If you experience any unexpected behavior change in your projects after upgrading to 1.3.2, please file an issue on GitHub.
Blazorise, an open-source component library, is maintained by Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia. We are strong advocates of the open-source ecosystem, which is why we offer Blazorise through our Community licenses at no cost. However, if you are part of a large organization and would like to support the project, we suggest purchasing a commercial license to help us maintain a sustainable business. This will enable us to continue developing Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you will have access to premium forum support, private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more about commercial licenses, please visit our website at Blazorise Commercial.