Maintenance release: Blazorise 1.2.1
With the main release 1.2.0, several small errors occurred during the development process, which we fixed and the correction of which was shown through this maintenance release. The errors have been fixed in the new 1.2.1 release.
For a detailed overview of the bug fixes from the last version, read the 1.2 support notes.
Here are the main changes since 1.2.0:
- #4558 DatePicker calendar doesn't scroll with the page
- #4341 Modal: scrolling page closes modal
- #4553 CarouselSlides aren't redrawing
- #4583 AntDesign Switch not switching
- #4579 TimePicker remains visible when it should not
- #4555 Expose JS function calculateAutoHeight(e) as a public C# method UpdateAutoHeight in MemoEdit
- #4572 TreeView is not acting correctly when setting selected node and expanded nodes in code.
- #4413 TreeView: SelectedNodeChanged-Event is fired when there should be no change
- #4556 Enums/Common - outdated documentation
- #4402 Global localizer example is missing from the docs
- #4585 DataLabels not updating dynamicly on AddDataset
- #4581 DatePicker. Issue with "Max" validation after chahging value programmatically.
As of now, there are no known incompatibilities with the previous Blazorise 1.2.0 releases. We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.2.1.
If you experience any unexpected behavior change in your projects after upgrading to 1.2.1, please file an issue on GitHub.
Blazorise, an open-source component library, is maintained by Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia. We are strong advocates of the open-source ecosystem, which is why we offer Blazorise through our Community licenses at no cost. However, if you are part of a large organization and would like to support the project, we suggest purchasing a commercial license to help us maintain a sustainable business. This will enable us to continue developing Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you will have access to premium forum support, private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more about commercial licenses, please visit our website at Blazorise Commercial.