Maintenance release: Blazorise 1.1.5
A new maintenance release is now available to the general public. This release fixes some nasty bugs, particularly with the NumericPicker and Drag and Drop components.
This new Blazorise 1.1.5 is a hotfix release to solve this and a few other minor issues that were fixed in the meantime. Blazorise 1.1.5 is a recommended upgrade for all Blazorise 1.1 and Blazorise 1.1.4 users.
For a detailed overview of the changes that 1.1.5 included and which are also part of this new release, please read the 1.1 support notes.
Here are the main changes since 1.1.4-stable:
- #4331 Implement delayed execution in BaseAfterRenderComponent
- #4280 Negative VirtualizeCount for Datagrids
- #4289 Datagrid virtualization with external source makes scrolling instable
- #4299 Markdown image upload not working as expected in Blazor WASM
- #4339 NumericPicker: check for large number values
- #4340 Markdown and RichTextEdit: Invoke immediately if Rendered
- #4351 DragDrop: optimizations
- #4352 Text Align on ant design not working
- #4357 Dropdown: use fixed strategy
- #4368 Autocomplete fixes // MinLength = 0
- #4367 Datagrid: Introduce CancellationTokenSource and corresponding cancellation on filter changes
- #4364 Preselection of ListView-Element is not working
As of now, there are no known incompatibilities with the previous Blazorise 1.1.x releases. We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.1.5.
If you experience any unexpected behavior change in your projects after upgrading to 1.1.5, please file an issue on GitHub.
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.