Maintenance release: Blazorise 1.1.4
We released Blazorise 1.1 just a few monght ago, and like any release, there are few rough edges to iron out which warrant making maintenance "patch" releases.
This new Blazorise 1.1.4 is a hotfix release to solve this and a few other minor issues that were fixed in the meantime. Blazorise 1.1.4 is a recommended upgrade for all Blazorise 1.1 and Blazorise 1.1.3 users.
For a detailed overview of the changes that 1.1.4 included and which are also part of this new release, please read the 1.1 support notes.
Here are the main changes since 1.1.3-stable:
- #4297 Update Bootstrap Icons to 1.10.2
- #4290 DataGrid Pagination Size is not applied properly
- #4301 Bulma fix display none helper / Breakpoint (Responsive helper)
- #4306 BarItem cascading disabled to BarDropdown bug
- #4298 Properly destroy DatePicker instance
- #4176 Dynamic tree with drag & drop
- #4293 Docs: update the JS modules list and add a version after the .js extension.
- #4114 "Empty" RichTextEdit
- #4075 NumericPicker ignores Value the first time it is created
- #4328 NumericPicker: fix updating of min and max value
As of now, there are no known incompatibilities with the previous Blazorise 1.1.x releases. We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.1.3.
If you experience any unexpected behavior change in your projects after upgrading to 1.1.4, please file an issue on GitHub.
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.