Maintenance release: Blazorise 1.1.2
We released Blazorise 1.1.1 just a few weeks ago with a small array of bug fixes, but those nasty bugs are always lurking.
This new Blazorise 1.1.2 is a hotfix release to solve this and a few other minor issues that were fixed in the meantime. Blazorise 1.1.1 is a recommended upgrade for all Blazorise 1.1 and Blazorise 1.1.1 users.
For a detailed overview of the changes that 1.1.2 included and which are also part of this new release, please read the 1.1.x support notes.
Here are the main changes since 1.1.1-stable:
- #4179 Select Component: Unable to change Value externaly after setting it via Dropdown using Bulma (Firefox)
- #4183 Error in ComponentDisposer after upgrade to 1.1
- #4193 Chart: fix update of aspectRatio
- #4195 Autocomplete bind-SelectedText with null/empty Strings
- #4198 FileEdit : fileEdit.js missing "open" function
- #4201 Docs : Datagrid add public methods for easy reference
- #4199 Carousel behaviour
- #4189 Demo Fix Quick start Link
- #4175 Datagrid Virtualize header text overlaps row
- #4208 Autocomplete width problem inside Addon Body
- #4031 Autocomplete Component: InputField width isnt as wide as the displayed Displayed Field
- #4197 Update 1.1 to support .NET7 RC2
As of now, there are no known incompatibilities with the previous Blazorise 1.1.x releases. We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.1.2.
If you experience any unexpected behavior change in your projects after upgrading to 1.1.2, please file an issue on GitHub.
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.