Update for the 1.0 release - patch 7
In parallel to our work on the upcoming feature releases Blazorise 1.2 and our already released 1.1, we backport important fixes to the stable 1.0 branch for use in production.
Many such fixes have been queued in the two months since the 1.0.6, and we're now ready to release Blazorise 1.0.7 as a maintenance update to the current stable branch.
- #4036 Jumbotron should match the element size
- #4028 DataGrid fixed header bootstrap5 CSS selector bug
- #4098 Localization failing to retrieve the right folder by name
- #4093 DataGrid : Adjust IsDisplayable check
- #4063 Bar BreakpointAdapter throws DisposedException after quick redirect
- #4125 disabled button - generates a shadow
- #4126 Removed shadow from disabled buttons
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.