Update for the 1.0 release - patch 6
Another update for Blazorise 1.0 is now available. This release contains numerous improvements as well as contributions from our community members. All of the modifications are listed below.
- #3875 Modal: Fix Animations
- #3917 Card Deck: Not uniform in size
- #3926 Autocomplete selected value lost when selecting item with keyboard
- #2996 Autocomplete : Investigate NotFound Handling with SearchChanged as a long-running task
- #3516 DataGrid: in VirtualizeManualReadMode, if ReadData returns synchronously, sorting would not work
- #3900 DataGridRowStyling with FixedHeader not working
- #3808 Make ChildContent generic for ListView
- #3961 AutoComplete with Multiple and MinLength=0 behaving strange
- #3923 Pagination disabled state not working for Pager with AntDesign
- #3997 Incorrect type for drop zone documentation
- #3991 Update Bootstrap Icons to 1.9.1
- #3994 Fix TextEdit documentation (FocusIn and FocusOut)
- #4007 Docs: TextEdit page fixes
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.