v0.9.4 - patch 5 release notes
October 04, 2021 · 1 min
Soon after the release of 0.9.4.5, we have noticed a small issue in the NumericEdit component. We have fixed it and did a quick re-release with v0.9.4.6 so it is advised to update your packages.
- #2930 Can't toggle Disabled status of DataGrid buttons (change from 9.3.10 to 9.4.0, repro available)
- #2910 Carousel with only 1 item has a UI flaw
- #2929 TextEdit numeric mask not working
- #2932 Fix numeric borders when placed inside of the Addons
- #2920 Mixed Chart without Line fill on chart redraw
- #2913 Theme is not applied for Primary buttons in Modal
- #2691 Switch sizes in material demo broken
- #2944 Support for .NET 6 RC1
- #2975 Empty Tooltip should not show
- #2967 Decimals attribute bug in NumericEdit
- #2924 pie/doughnut default callback
- #2876 Numeric value does not handle values too low or too high for type TValue
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.