There’s no too many changes in this patch, but there were some critical issues that needed to be handled.
The first one is the bug on vertical
Barcomponent for server-side Blazor project when renderMode is set to
RenderMode.ServerPrerendered. We have by accident called JSInterop from
OnInitializedAsyncinstead of in
I have no idea how I missed this one. Apparently,
xsbreakpoint was deprecated from Bootstrap long time ago. Thanks to report from @Remy-Be I realized my mistake and quickly fixed the issue.
- #1026 Bar issue with Server-Side pre-rendering
- #1030 Role=”TextRole.Email” cashes Validation
- #1044 Autocomplete, define the type=”search” of TextEdit
- #1045 Bootstrap 4.5.0 - ColumnSize=”ColumnSize.Is12.OnMobile” still use ‘col-xs-12’ (deprecated)
- #1032 Fixes for DataGrid manual data read behavior
- #1027 fix: Server-Side pre-rendering issue with Bar calling JSInterop